Contents and Schedule
The first part of the workshop is on how to create a perfect pitch for your design, product or service. The second part will focus on adapting and customizing your pitch to different situations. For example: How to talk to potential buyers? How to approach partners? How to get funded? How to network with different stakeholders?
The workshop will use methods from the startup world and improvisation theatre and acting. We will also briefly discuss self-branding, strategy, entrepreneurship and psychology.
Content of the workshop:
- The Fundamentals of Pitching and Improvisation
- Creating a Perfect Pitch: Workshop
- Customizing an Elevator Pitch
- Networking Simulation
- Pitching Exercises
- Success / Failure Stories
- Pitching for a panel of judges
- Personal feedback and advice from judges